It’s almost the most wonderful time of the year, but have begun holiday shopping? Don’t you worry, I’ve got you covered! I have scouted deep into the dark web (Instagram) for gifts that will blow your mind! Want to know the best part? Every gift on the list is from some phenomenal small black owned business.
And now, here is my 2020 list!
1. Diarrablu Aida Top – The bold and vibrant prints of Diarrablu will make your eyes pop! The brand carries sizes XS – 3XL.
2. Modern Santa Gift Wrap – I am obsessed with this Black Santa gift wrapping paper! If you use this paper to wrap your presents, it is bound to be a hit!
3. Lola Ade Blue Globe Earrings – This jewelry line offers beautiful and unique statement pieces. Earrings like this one from Lolaade would provide the perfect accessory to any Zoom Call!
4. Fly Nerd Emblem Corduroy Cap – A shirt or cap from Fly Nerd Apparel is the perfect gift for the tech nerd in your family. Plus is the perfect season to rock this Corduroy Cap!
5. Estelle Colored Wine Stemware – We all have that bougie auntie that rocks the chicest outfits to holiday dinners and ALWAYS passes the VIBE check! Well these wine glasses were made for her! Estelle Colored Glass offers glass cake stands and stemware that will have ya auntie feeling better than everyone!
6. Friendship Holiday Card – It is so hard to find cards featuring people of color! Aya Paper creates cards for every occasion you can imagine with beautiful art that includes people of color!
7. Shades of Shades Aire Dolce Collection – Shades of Shades was created due to frustration with the lack of full representation of the shade of nude, within the fashion eyewear industry. These glasses will set off your perfect nude makeup look!
8. Zach and Zoe Wildflower Honey with Ginger Root – Honey is a versatile gift for a the friend that loves to cook. Zach and Zoe’s Sweet Bee Farm Honey is a family with delicious honey made with love!
9. BLK & Bold – Coffee Blend, Dark Roast – Blk & Bold coffee has a delicious coffee bean will make the perfect cup of joe while spending the day with family!
10. Black Joy Crew Sweater by And I Get Dressed – I couldn’t make a holiday guide without mentioning my own apparel! This super cute sweater completely radiates the spirit black excellence! Grab it for yourself and 3 of your friends!
11. Wakey Wakey Organic Body Wash – I would be a happy camper if you filled my stockings with Plant Apothecary products! The refreshing scent of this body wash is the perfect way to start your day!
12. Wipin’ Tears Shower Curtain – I can admit 2020 did have me shed a couple of thug tears, but who cares when you got this dope shower curtain! This curtain by Dominque Brown is so incredibly cool I want to scream! Buy this for your lil niece that just moved out on her own!
13. Malick Sidibe Pillow– Rose – 54 Kibo shares the designs and creativity of the African diaspora. This beautiful pillow was a tribute to photographer Malick Sidibe designed by Tracy Rushmere and Heidi Chisholm, and would look perfect in any home.
14. Oranges Bath Mat – I love a good abstract art piece, and this is the perfect addition to any chic bathroom.
15. Summer Time Hook Pillow Set by Justina Blakeney – One look at this pillow set, and it will magically appear in your cart. Absolutely beautiful!
16. Equity Nash + Pino – The perfect nude nail color, perfect for mom.
17. After Shower Body Oil in Vanilla & Gingergrass – Divinely Crafted specializes in small batch, handmade products which assures only the finest ingredients from reputable sources are used when curating their product. This after oil is simple yet refined, and very luxurious. Their Hair and Body Butters are also a MUST buy.
18. Skin Buttr Honey Almond Scrub – I love a good exfoliation session. This scrub offers a intense clean feeling, you will be sure to love!
19. Black Girl Magic California Red Blend – Wine is the perfect addition to any holiday feast, and the McBride Sisters will not disappoint.
20. Love Me Some Me Art Print by Justina Blakeney – I love this print by Justina Blakeney! The colors and shapes will excite any eye that gazes over this piece of artwork!
21. Actual Footage of Me Iphone Case – I have never seen a phone case that had beautiful artwork featuring larger bodies. I love this and I adore the artwork of Niki Dionne.
22. Blue Zircon Diamond Ring – Valerie Madison integrates modern with classic effortlessly with her jewelry creations. This is ring is a perfect addition to a loved one’s collection.
23. 2021 Sun Wall Calendar – Under The Sunlight creates beautiful stationary that will have you excited to get organized. This calendar serves as a functional piece of art!
24. The Marble Body Brush – Self care is essential to keeping sane in 2020. The Marble Body Brush by Gilded Body is a beautiful piece to splurge on, and to add to your self care routine.
25. Cider Ribbed Turbanette – These hair wraps are adorable, and made with fantastic quality!
26. KNC Beauty Supa Scrub – This is another great stocking stuffer for your residential glamourista!
27. Face Bookend Vase By Justina Blakeney – This bookend is the perfect gift for your favorite Hipster Bookworm!
28. Regal Framed Art Print – Indoor Cat – *AUDIBLE GASP!* A piece of artwork featuring a beautiful black woman in braids!? You need to gift this print by Rachelle Baker…yesterday!
29. Wood Grain Abstracts Apple Watch Band – This watchband designed by Morgan Harper Nichols offers a great way to liven up your old dingy Apple Band. Great gift for a friend!
30. Chic Glasses Art Print – I am this woman. She is me! I love the energy of this print and it would be a great addition to any art collection.
31. Liquid Velvet Lipstick in Mantra – Ahshi Beauty is a Indigenous/black owned beauty line that seeks to decolonize the beauty industry. The liquid velvet in the color Mantra packs a punch of color that is sure to empower the wearer.
32. Emerald Green Washable Silk Face Covering – A 2020 gift guide wouldn’t be complete without a face mask. This silk face mask is perfect for the holiday season!
33. Wakanda Forever Candle – The scent of this candle is so intoxicating. I literally want to eat it!
34. You Cannot Pour From An Empty Cup Glass Cup – This cup encapsulates my mantra for 2020!
35. Cobalt Bottoms Up Vase – This wacky flippable vase makes me happy! I love this bright cobalt color!
36. Haitian Black Castor Oil Organic Lavender Hibiscus – LA’s dry climate can leave my scalp DRY dry! This castor oil is a saving grace!